IT CAME! IT IS HERE!
My Bodybugg came today! It took about 45 mins to set it up. (downloading the program, answering the 3 questionaires) Easy peasy.
I wish it would've been fully charged. So far, 1 hour into it...that is my only complaint. Says it will take 3 hours to fully charge. :( Oh, well...it's here though, charging away.
The hubby came home at the end of the set up phase...um...yeah...he didn't know that I bought it. So, we had to have a little convo about the amount of money I had spent on trying to lose weight, which I, as always, countered with "well, what about your cigarettes and the trying to quit products?" :P Anyway, he really doesn't care, and I know it. He wants me to be HAPPY. To quit bad-mouthing myself. To lose this weight for GOOD!!! (Mine and everyone else's. lol)
So, as I'ma charging my 'bugg, I'm going to take a nap and try to catch up on some of that sleep I missed out on last night.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment