Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well, I was shocked and amazed when I got on the scale this morning to find that I lost another two pounds.

I guess I really shouldn't be shocked though. I know from past experience that my body responds rather quickly to DOING THE RIGHT THING. Wish I knew what that deep seeded thing is within me that, once I start having that great success, I just stop. I don't get it.

But, really right now, I am just going to continue focusing on doing what I am doing.

My Bodybugg should be here today. I'm excited about that. Just one more tool to help me along.

I'm doing good on all aspects. Although, I really could've exercised a bit more yesterday, but the night before I didn't sleep well. Darn teenagers who stay up until 2:30am! Oh, well.

had a great breakfast this morning... a yogurt parfait made with Orange yogurt and dark chocolate granola. Yum. Oh, had a side of mandarin oranges too.

For lunch I made a new recipe. Cranberry Almond Quinoa salad. Only 375 calories per serving. Had a little taste. Pretty yummy.

Well, I'm off to watch the Biggest Loser episode that I DVR'd last night and workout.

Have a Blessed Day.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment