Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, just got back from a 2.2 mile walk. Kinda sucked at first. Could sure tell it had been a while since I'd done anything. Now off to eat some breakfast. (Off meaning way over there to my kitchen. LOL) What to have?? For sure an apple. Oh, AND...this morning I decided I needed to measure the creamer I was putting into my coffee. Well, now that was an eye-opening experience. I usually just pour it in the cup first then my coffee. I know what it looks like-the way I like it. Well, this morning I put the coffee in first and then, a tablespoon at a time, put in the creamer. FOUR tablespoons later it was where(the shade) I have it. That is ONE HUNDRED CALORIES. That would be one-twelfth of my calories for the day. Don't really need to mention...NO MORE COFFEE FOR ME! Luckily, I don't have to have coffee to survive. :)

Anyway, breakfast? An apple, and mybe some Raisin Bran Crunch...I'll have to check out those calories. :)p

Talk to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment