Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So, after having a great day yesterday...ate right, exercised, did laundry, had dinner on the table when the hubby got home, I decided to weigh myself this morning...just to see.

Well, folks...I LOST 3 FREAKING POUNDS!!! Now, I'm not an imbescile and do not expect that number everyday (every week, yes) but that was really a nice thing to see. :)

Really, though, I did everything right yesterday.

  • Slept 7 hours the night before
  • Drank 8-8oz glasses of water
  • Took my vitamins
  • Exercised for about an hour
  • Ate breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner
  • Didn't snack after dinner

So, the moral of the story (at least for today)- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, GIRL. You can do this. Your body wants this as much, if not more, than you do. God is on your side. Remember, that Jesus came and died for you so that you could have life and have it to the fullest. Sitting on your duff, at home, when life is passing you by is not what God intended for you, or anyone else.

So get out there and LIVE.

Sorry, had to talk to myself for a little bit there. That's quite a change in dialogue. Usually, I am sooo down on myself and calling myself names. I wonder how I get up every morning? If anyone else talked to me the way I talked to myself (about myself) I'm sure I wouldn't get up every morning.

Why do we think that we have to talk down to ourselves all the time??

Ugh...enough of this.

Well, everyone I AM PUMPED!! I am ready to start day two of this journey. Just for funnsies....at this rate I could be at my goal in...23 days...hahah 69 pounds in 23 days. Yeah, wouldn't that be awesome! Realistically, the goal is 69 pounds in 23 weeks. Just so ya know. :)

Gonna get to workin' out.

Have a Blessed Day.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment